Benefits of maintaining your HVAC system
Thinking of saving money by letting your HVAC maintenance lapse? Think again!
An industrial or commercial air conditioning system is vital to most businesses. It ensures the comfort of employees and visiting
- Equipment failures and breakdown mean emergency repairs – higher, unplanned costs
- In manufacturing, downtime means your orders are delayed or could be
cancelled– loss of income
- When equipment is not regularly serviced it becomes clogged, corroded,
developsleaks and can become contaminated – you are devaluing your capital investment
- Inefficient running of your system uses more energy – higher energy costs
Planned servicing and maintenance, which will include detailed reports on the performance of your HVAC system, allows planning for capital expenditure. You will know when equipment needs replacing, so there will be no rude shocks.
Scheduled maintenance of your system will ensure reliable performance, forward planning
Your HVAC system accounts for a significant amount of your business's energy consumption, typically 39%. As shown in Figure 1, HVAC energy use is more than other office use such as lighting, equipment or lifts.
Equipment efficiency can have a "radical impact on energy consumption". For some
- The avoidance of equipment failure and breakdowns – less unplanned repairs
- A reliable HVAC system – leaves you free to get on with business
- Peak performance of equipment – saves on energy costs
- Extended life of equipment – your investment lasts longer
- Satisfied stakeholders – customers,
employeesand tenants are in a comfortable environment
- Planned capital expenditure – effective budgeting
So don't be tempted to let your maintenance lapse. You will actually save money on a maintenance program with Critical Air.
Related Tag: Commercial Air Conditioning Services
This is really good. The content made me realize that skipping maintenance is not saving money at all. Thank you for sharing this.